To reinforce our organization in Belgium, we are currently recruiting a:
As R&D manager, your main goal is to do research and develop innovative feed additive solutions. To support your research work, you are in close relation with research institutes. Apart from doing research, you also scientifically support our sales and marketing team and give technical presentations to customers.
Are you somebody with a strong interest in animal nutrition, who is triggered to analyse problems and to find solutions? Someone who feels comfortable in a small, enthusiastic team operating in an international environment?
Then you are the new colleague we are looking for!
- Analyse and develop solutions to solve issues and answer questions from the markets.
- Establish and maintain good relation with research institutes, key influencers and opinion makers.
- Initiate, coordinate and report lab and field trials.
- Provide scientific support to the sales and marketing team.
- You follow up market developments via literature and symposia.
Qualifications & Experience
- You have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- You have a Master degree as bio engineer, bio technology, veterinarian science and a big interest in animal nutrition
- Possessing good relationship with research institutes is a plus
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Any additional language is an asset
- You are dynamic, flexible and committed to results
- You combine a scientific background with a commercial feeling
- You are responsible and can work independently
- You possess good communication skills
- A very interesting job with a lot of variation
- A market conform salary
Mail your motivation letter and CV to:
Sanluc International nv, Schoolstraat 49, 9860 Gijzenzele
Or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To all Search & Recruitment Agencies, please refrain from contacting us.